Monday, January 19, 2009

Shooting the Arctic Cat Z1 Turbo... in a Blizzard




So camera guy Kyle and I shot this epic test ride of the Arctic Cat Z1 Turbo Sno Pro a few weeks ago. The day we shot the test ride was COLD so I was wearing a number of layers I dont normally wear. What I didnt realize was that on one of the under layers I had found in my old, pre-snowtrax gear bag had a logo on it that was of a company NOT associated with the show. In TV land this is a BIG no no. Snowtrax TV is extremely proud to be associated and supported by some of the best and aftermarket companies in the industry like Arctiva, Parts Unlimited and Baffin. Having a conflicting sponsors logo getting air time isnt a good way to show appreciation for that support. So, basically, what all this boiled down to was that Kyle and I needed to reshoot the entire test ride. So, we headed back out on the trail. This time though, it was snowing like crazy. But, we got 'er done, as they say. As you can see in the last pic... kyle was pretty impressed with the whole "doing it over" thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment